If you have questions or need your MVMA website login information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Instructions on how to login and/or create an account through our online CE portal:
- Login to the MVMA website using this link, or the one above.
- After logging in, a link to the CE portal will appear as the last option under the CONTINUING EDUCATION tab in the toolbar. Click on this link to be redirected to the portal to create your free account.
- Please make sure you record this information as we do not have access to our member’s login information on the portal.
To Upload Outside/Non-MVMA CE Certificates into the Portal:
- After logging into the portal, choose “Add External Education” (the 5th blue link on the left side of the page) and then click on the blue “Add External Education” button.
- For MVMA events, please have the secret code contained in the evaluation email attendees received following the conference; if you need the code please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be able to submit information on the CE content, including uploading or submitting a link for your certificate of completion. Please note only files in PDF, JPEG and JPG format that do not exceed 5Mb can be uploaded.
- Your “Professional Reference Number” is your license number. This information is not shared and is included to link you directly to anything you upload into your account.
- Review any CE taken inside the portal or entered via the instructions above by clicking on the blue “Education Tracker” link, located just above the “Add External Education” link.
Please keep in mind when you take e-learning within the portal you should receive a certificate that is automatically generated, with your information already included. Some of the CE offered does not have an attached certificate, so please double-check before participating. If the CE has an attached certificate and it does not appear in your account, please contact the portal administrators using the blue “Contact” link at the top right-side of the page. They can better assist as they have access to your individual account.
To add MVMA CE, you will need a secret code. Please contact us at email@example.com or 517/347-4710 so we can verify your registration before sending your requested code.