If you have drama, conflicts and communication challenges in your practice or business, the Professional Competencies Certification can help!rofessional Competencies Certification
Presented by the MVMA and MSU College of Veterinary Medicine
Register Online Now!
View the Certification Brochure
May and December 2017 Session Agendas
Year-Long Agenda and Resources
One of the most important things in any business is having positive and efficient communications between team members and clients. With that in mind, MVMA and MSU CVM have developed a year-long certification that can help team members collaborate, not just cooperate, and improve your team’s communication. We will also help you develop your leadership skills and improve your personal wellness.
The Professional Competencies Certification includes 2 full-day in-person trainings, 2 online video trainings (complete with discussion questions so that you can facilitate team interaction in your office or practice) and monthly links to leadership and wellness videos, content and tips to further develop skills and build on lessons learned during in-person trainings. In person session topics will include:
- Behavioral Differences: Understanding Yourself and Others
- Generational Differences: Working Better Together
- Diversity Training
- Finding Your Passion and Mission
- Compassion Fatigue
- Brain Training and Neuroscience: How to be Happier and Make Better Decisions
- Using Body Language to Influence and Build Rapport
- How to Lead and Influence Others
- Media Training
- Work/Life Integration and Personal Wellness
- Finding Happiness in Your Personal and Professional Life
Join us to make improvements in your professional and personal life! For more information, visit the Professional Competencies Certification webpage. 12.5 hours of CE and a Professional Competencies Certificate will be provided upon completion of the program.