Register Now for the MVMA 2016-2017 Small Animal Seminar Series!
Print a Registration FormIf you would like to register online, you must register for each seminar individually. This not only increases the accuracy of CE tracking, it also ensures you receive the correct confirmation information. Please contact us email@example.com with questions.
View the 2015-2016 Series Brochure
We are excited to have Dr. Mark Acierno give a six hour seminar on commonly encountered urology / nephrology topics. Dr Acierno will cover a wide range of topics ranging from how to improve the life of patients with chronic kidney disease to the latest in treating acute kidney injury. Other important topics will include FLUTD, canine incontence and how to treat common nephrotoxicosis.
- Help! Help! I Can’t Pee (FLUTD)
- Acute Kidney Injury: An Update
- Improving the Life of Feline Patients with CKD
- Canine Incontinence: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Nephrotoxicosis: Ethylene Glycol and Beyond
- Protein-Losing Nephropathy: Current Recommendations
- Getting Your OSHA Program Started
- The Top 5 OSHA Rules Every Practice Needs to Know
- Pushing Drugs: Pharmacy Rules and Regulations You Need to Know
This Event is Generously Sponsored by